* Onion Capsicum gravy
Posted by Mrs. Sharada Yogendra
Housewife - Chamundipuram
Mrs. Neetha Kushalappa
Housewife, K Hemmanahalli
* Kadai Paneer
Posted by Mrs. Namita Mohan Chopra
Housewife, Hebbal, Mysore
* Puliogare Anna
Posted by Mrs. Susheema Yashavanth
C.F.O. - Sycone PMC - Bangalore
* Bhindi Gojju
Posted by Mrs. Prema Badrinath
Housewife - V.V. Mohalla
* Mix 2 teaspoons of coconut oil in 1 teaspoon of any ayurvedic shampoo and apply to hair. Leave it for 1 or 2 minutes and wash well. This will add a natural glow to your hair.
* Beat the egg white, add few drops of lemon juice and half a tea spoon of honey. You can use this as a good face mask for oily skin.
* Oatmeal mixed with yogurt is a good facial cleanser.
* Massage around the eyes with coconut oil to get rid off dark circles.
* Make a paste of Kastoori Manjal (Available in Kerala Ayurvedic Shops. Botanical name - Curcumaaromatica ) and Bengalgram flour (Besan) to wash face. See the results and you will stop using soaps.
* Wash your hair with tea water for better growth and softness.
* To remove dark circles around your eyes, apply the juice of potatoe everyday.
* Use lot of curry leaves in your food for better growth of hair.
* To whiten your nails, use a common whitening toothpaste.
* Try scrubbing your nails with Pearl Drops, it's just as easy as achieving a pearly white smile and will take away any stains and shine up your nails.
* Soak your nails in water with lemon juice or lemon slices. The lemon acts as an astringent and will strip away stains. Once your hands are dry, you'll only need to put on a couple of coats of a clear topcoat.
* Banana is wonderful as an anti-wrinkle treatment. Mash 1/4 banana until very creamy. Spread all over face and leave for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water followed by a dash of cold. Gently pat dry.
* If you have cracked heels, melt paraffin wax; mix it with little mustard oil and apply on the affected area. Leave it overnight. After 10 or 15 days, your heels will become smooth.
* Remove scars on your hands and feet by rubbing them with lemon peel.
* For long eyelashes.., apply a thin coat of castor oil every night. It strengthens lashes and cools your eyes.
* Lip Care: Mix one-tablespoon cranberry sauce juice with two tablespoons Vaseline for a delicious home made lip balm. Apply the juice of lemon skin for avoiding black colour of lips Massage your lips with coriander leaf juice for soft and rosy lips
Soak Cauliflower in water mixed with turmeric for half an hour. That will kill the worms and bacteria.
* Adding some boiled rice to white gram and rice, while grinding will help make dosas soft.
* To keep away insects from rice or grains put some neem and turmeric pieces or garlic flakes in the container